Seeking to hire a Machine Operator to assist in the daily operation of a manufacturing company in Cranston, RI. If you have previous mechanical or machine operator experience and consider yourself to be dependable and detail oriented, apply today for this Direct Hire Opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Work area will be on the manufacturing floor running die casting machines.
- Fixing the machines, setting up/calibrating the machines, operating the machines, and documenting.
- This is a hands-on production job that includes meeting goals for production, quality, inventory of both parts and raw material, and personnel aspects.
- Follow written and verbal instructions, including work standards and check sheets, in order to produce various product components.
- Inspect and verify accuracy of product for quality conformance using measuring and testing machines/equipment or by visual examination.
- Adjust, repair or replace defective parts using basic hand tools.
- Record production data in computer system or on paper.
- Maintain production progress in relationship to the production schedule.
- Adhere to machine/equipment preventative maintenance plans.
- Comply with departmental continuous improvement activities (product quality, production efficiencies, scrap, downtime)
- Mechanical aptitude, the ability to read part prints and use Metrology tools.
Qualifications of Machine Operator:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years of experience working in a manufacturing setting.
- Detail orientated and dependable.
- Willing to Train candidates if they have basic knowledge in using Mechanical equipment.
If this role sounds like you, please submit your resume for consideration!
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Manufacturing & Production|