A manufacturing company in Pawtucket, RI is looking to for someone who is eager, customer-service oriented and has experience as a Service Coordinator. The ideal candidate is willing to work in a fast-paced environment, is good at multitasking and is able to prioritize!
Responsibilities of the Service Coordinator:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings
- Reconcile timesheets and identify discrepancies
- Review and process expense reports
- Coordinate weekly group meetings for review of jobs
- Generate commission reports
- Maintain office equipment and supplies
Requirements of the Service Coordinator:
- Superb verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Handling of high call volume
- Excellent phone demeanor
- Previous customer service / administrative experience
- Bilingual preferred
Submit your resume today for consideration!
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Manufacturing & Production|