A reputable Radiology medical office in East Providence, RI is now seeking a friendly and experienced Radiology Medical Secretary for their fast-paced office. The individual should have a steady work history and strong receptionist skills.
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE JOB OPPORTUNITY.
Responsibilities of Radiology Medical Secretary:
- Welcoming and checking in patients
- High emphasis on typing and transcription skills
- Demonstrate adequate knowledge of the usual terminology of tests ordered in Radiology
- Strong phone skills – answering/referring inquiries and scheduling appointments
- Monitoring daily schedule to ensure all appointments are running on schedule and smooth patient flow
- Obtaining and verifying patient demographics and insurance information
- Accurate entry of patient information into the office’s computer system
- Clerical responsibilities include filing, faxing, phones, and maintaining the cleanliness of the patient waiting area.
Required skills/experience of the RadiologyMedical Secretary:
- Self-starter, organized, multi-tasker, team player, outgoing
- Excels in-person/written communication – great customer service skills required
- 6 months of previous medical reception or secretary experience in a Radiology practice
- Strong familiarity with computer systems
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for consideration.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.