The Medical Assistant Manager assists the practice manager and physicians in maintaining a patient/customer focus, supports the delivery of high-quality care, shares a passion for patient and customer-centered care.
***DIRECT HIRE JOB OPPORTUNITY***
Duties of the Medical Assistant Manager:
- Monitors patient vital signs
- Assists the physician as needed in the medical unit within the scope of practice
- Maintains confidentiality of medical records
- Records EKGs
- Assists physician with minor procedures
- Maintains and cleans medical unit/equipment on a daily basis and as needed
- Obtains specimens as directed and in accordance to policies and procedures within the scope of practice
Qualifications of the Medical Assistant Manager:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of Medical Assistant experience.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, clinical office environment
- Strong communication skills
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for consideration.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.