Amazing, immediate opportunity for a Tax Accountant to work for a growing firm in Warwick, RI.
Tax Accountant Responsibilities:
- Work concurrently with various departments within the company to ensure revenue is recognized and recorded promptly and accurately.
- Assist with processing tax documentation for clients in a timely and organized manner.
- Participate in the Month-End Close and complete assigned responsibilities on-time.
- Prepare and post Journal Entries and reconcile General Ledger accounts.
- Assist with audits, review GL accounts, and perform variance analysis to detect coding errors in order to determine if account balances are correct.
Tax Accountant Qualifications:
- QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Previous 2+ years accounting experience within a public accounting firm, ideal.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for consideration.
Video interviewing now available! In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering video interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|