We are looking for a Tax Associate to consult with clients and provide tax preparation services for a CPA firm located in Warwick, RI. This person will be interacting with clients, obtaining/ reviewing tax information, preparing tax returns, and performing tax research projects as needed.
Tax Associate Responsibilities:
- Consulting with clients, reviewing their tax information, and responding to questions and concerns.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date client records.
- Preparing and filing tax returns and work papers for companies, partnerships, and individuals.
- Reviewing financial records, income statements, and expenditures.
- Performing other projects and duties as requested.
Tax Associate Requirements:
- 1+ year of tax preparation experience.
- Experience using tax preparation software and applications, a plus
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High School Diploma required.
Please send your resume to apply for immediate consideration.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|