A large manufacturing company is looking to hire several Warehouse Associate to assist them in their warehouse. If you have previous warehouse or assembly experience, and are very detail oriented, apply today!
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate:
- Assemble parts using basic tools in a timely manner.
- Proficient use of basic power tools in a safe manner; accurate counts of inventoried and assembled items.
- Maintain clean working and warehouse environment.
- Perform the job with minimal supervision.
Qualifications of Warehouse Associate:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ year of previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Detail orientated and consistent.
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to frequently bend, reach or twist.
- Prolonged standing or walking
If interested, submit your resume for consideration.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Light Industrial & Warehouse, Manufacturing & Production|