A growing manufacturing company is looking for a motivated Accounts Payable Clerk to join their organization and support the accounting department in Providence, RI. The ideal candidate will be highly detail-oriented and proficient with Microsoft Office and QuickBooks.
This organization cultivates a supportive and collaborative environment to help your professional development flourish because the belief is that individual growth benefits the team as a whole.
Key Duties of the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Process account payable and cash receipts
- Assist with the preparation and analysis of financial documents
- Set up customers, suppliers, and contractors with appropriate paperwork
- Perform general office duties such as answering phones, greeting visitors, filing, etc.
Qualifications of the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, with specific Excel knowledge
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to protect confidential information
- Ability to analyze problems, develop and recommend solutions, and resolve issues
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request