A growing Providence, RI-based manufacturing company is seeking to add a reliable Assembler/Machine Operator to their team. The ideal candidate will support the companies daily business operations.
Culture: “Being a great place to work is the difference between being a good company and a great company.”
Responsibilities of the Assembler/Machine Operator:
- Operate as a utility team member and works in various departments
- Perform a variety of warehouse duties such as pull/assemble customer orders, check outbound orders for accuracy/completeness, inventory stock checks, restock and label vendor product, move, store and replenish material, and conduct daily cycle counts
- Maintain the integrity of material through proper handling and storage
- Ensure a safe working environment by following all safety rules and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to Management
Requirements of the Assembler/Machine Operator:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting for at least 1 year
- Understanding of FIFO, OSHA requirements, safety awareness and hazardous material shipping.
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request