A fast-growing company is seeking to hire an enthusiastic, self-motivating, and attentive Customer Service/Administrative Assistant at their office based in Franklin, MA.
The primary purpose of this position is to offer exceptional customer service to customers, sales associates, and vendors.
Duties of Customer Service/Administrative Assistant:
- Communicate via phone and email with clients, vendors, and distributors
- Facilitate order fulfillment process and become familiar with clients’ business needs
- Perform data entry and ordering processing as needed
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients.
- Enter orders into the system and follow up with customers throughout the process
- Communicate with other departments to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the orders
- Address and work to resolve client issues
Requirements for Customer Service/Administrative Assistant:
- 1+ years of customer service/order entry experience
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail and a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills and ability to multitask
- High School Diploma required
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, military status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Available to interview from 7 am-7 pm upon request