A growing company located in Providence, RI, with a focus on work life balance is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to become the newest member of their team!
The potential candidate will have a crucial role in supporting the company through various sources of advertising including social media and SEO!
Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Coordinator:
- Assists to execute effective marketing plans driving company awareness
- Contribute to website and maintenance, create landing pages, and develop content for online platforms
- Identifies internal platform improvements that would support marketing efforts, and champions their development
- Develop strategies to support company branding, candidate recruitment, and ongoing projects
- Evaluate marketing metrics and KPIs to improve the performance of marketing strategies
- Maintain relationships with external vendors and the corporate marketing team
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Requirements of a Digital Marketing Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly creative and detail-oriented
- Experience managing a team
- Familiar with all aspects of marketing, both digital and traditional ideal
- Adobe creative applications and G-Suite knowledge
*Applicants MUST BE LOCAL to the Rhode Island area as this will be a Hybrid Position requiring on site availability.*
For immediate consideration, submit your application today!
City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, service status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.