If you are looking to further your career in Human Resources and have good experience then you have come across the right posting.. An established company based locally in Providence, RI seeks an independent, responsible and motivated HR Consultant to join their team. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of HR experience.
Responsibilities of the HR Consultant :
- Assist Managers with recruitment and interview process, including phone screens, posting job ads, scheduling applicants, and preparing offer letters
- Administer new employee onboarding and orientation
- Enhance and encourage a highly effective, collaborative, and motivated workforce
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements
- Help evaluate, select, and determine appropriate cost-sharing for employee benefit packages
- Coordinate open enrollments, changes, and training for employee benefits
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding benefits, 401K, PTO, FMLA, and general employee personnel issues
- Assist management in necessary employee conduct investigations and disciplinary actions
- Implement targeted training and development programs
- Conduct exit interviews and process termination paperwork
Requirements of the HR Consultant :
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of Rhode Island Labor Laws
- Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills are necessary to communicate effectively with management and co-workers
- Thorough understanding of both federal and state employment laws
Please send your resume to apply for immediate consideration.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, don’t hesitate to contact us.