A growing manufacturing company based in Warwick, RI is looking for an experienced HVAC Training Specialist to join their team. Core responsibilities will entail effectively educating/training employees on products and systems, while continuously improving training techniques and curriculum for all staff.
This is a great opportunity to join a wonderful company with excellent benefits and bonus potential! Base salary starts at $75,000-$80,000 depending on experience.
Responsibilities of the HVAC Training Specialist:
- Conduct informative and hands-on training classes in the classroom and training lab (as well as on-site when necessary).
- Create training webinars and videos to be published online and to be presented to the sales force.
- Contribute heavily to the development of curriculum and the creation and upkeep of training materials.
- Continuously updating all curriculum material to include any product changes that may occur, etc.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
Requirements of the HVAC Training Specialist:
- 3+ years experience in any role within HVAC industry.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (especially PowerPoint) and Google Suite (including Google Slides).
- Strong public speaking and/or presentation experience.
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7am-7pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.