Looking for a candidate to fill a Junior Executive Assistant position to start a career with a growing company? We have a position for you; Let us help you achieve your career goals.
This is an ideal role for an ambitious recent graduate.
Responsibilities of the Junior Executive Assistant:
- Performs a variety of administrative duties for the assigned supervisor and senior staff members.
- Manage calendars and schedules.
- Receive and respond to letters, e-mails, and other correspondence
- Operate with a high level of discretion and confidentiality and exercise solid judgment and integrity in all processes
- Various additional tasks as needed
Requirements of the Junior Executive Assistant:
- Bachelors Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- 1-2 years related office experience or equivalent education/experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to organize, set priorities, and multi-task
Please submit your resume today to be considered!
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.