A progressive organization in Attleboro, MA is looking for a professional, outgoing Junior Executive Assistant to join their growing team.
The right candidate will have the ability to multitask while supporting the top executive team within a high-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Junior Executive Assistant:
- Answers phones and correspondences on behalf of the executives
- Schedules and updates executive calendar
- Coordinates all travel arrangements and reservations, both domestically and internationally
- Liaises with the HR and other internal departments when needed
- Supports the executive team with other special projects as required
Qualifications for the Junior Executive Assistant:
- 1 to 2 years of prior administrative assistant support experience, ideally supporting C-suite managers/ executives
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
Please apply NOW for immediate consideration.
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, military status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.