An established law firm in Providence, RI is looking for a Legal Secretary to provide strong administrative support to the firm’s attorneys. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, a strong multitasker, and a team player!
This firm offers a generous salary, top benefits, and an incredible working environment! Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities of the Legal Secretary:
- Provide legal secretarial support under minimal supervision
- Enter and manages data, including pleadings, motions, and all trial, arbitration, and mediation letters; calendars and files related to events in case management systems
- Monitor and routes internal/external client inquiries
- Handle calls in a timely manner and ability to initiate oral and written responses to routine inquiries
- Handle confidential information according to company policy
Requirements of the Legal Secretary:
- 1+ year of legal administrative experience preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of software applications including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to maintain a courteous and professional demeanor with clients, customers, and fellow employees
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to complete professional documents utilizing basic grammar, spelling, and formatting skills, (including accurate preparation of legal pleadings, agreement letters, memoranda, reports outlines, schedules, and client communications)
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, military status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request