We are looking for a Customer Support Admin to be responsible for providing administrative support for a great distribution company located in the West Greenwich, RI area. Looking for a dependable candidate with a strong attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys customer service and and would like to gain experience in an office environment!
Responsibilities of the Customer Support Admin:
- Provide polite and friendly service to customers and vendors via phone and email.
- Perform order entry, cash posting, and payment reconciliation procedures.
- Address any customer concerns and troubleshoot solutions to common problems.
- Assist in other office projects as required.
Requirements of the Customer Support Admin:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous cash handling experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with customers and colleagues.
- Organizational skills including establishing priorities & meeting deadlines.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us. Available to interview from 7am-7pm upon request.