Growing organization based in Providence, RI is seeking an Office Support Admin with at least 6 months of experience working in an office setting. This role is ideal for recent graduates looking to gain administrative exposure within a great company!!
If you are motivated, upbeat and want to start your career with a company who is is all about employee recognition, training and development, performance management, and a work/life balance – apply today!
Responsibilities of the Office Support Admin:
- Data entry via Excel
- Answers and redirects phone calls to appropriate parties
- Provides administrative assistance and support to management
- Contributes to team and projects as needed
Requirements of the Office Support Admin:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- Must be a team player, and also be able to work independently
- Great organizational skills and ability to implement them in the office
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request