A leading manufacturing technology company based in Warren, RI is seeking a driven Order Entry/Customer Service Specialist to support clients, sales associates, and vendors with exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities of the Order Entry/Customer Service Specialist:
- Communicate via phone and email with clients, vendors, and distributors
- Facilitate order fulfillment process and become familiar with clients’ business needs
- Perform data entry and ordering processing as needed
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients.
- Enter orders into the system and follow up with customers throughout the process
- Communicate with other departments to ensure accuracy and completeness of the orders
- Address and work to resolve client issues
Qualifications of the Order Entry/Customer Service Specialist:
- 1+ year of customer service/order entry experience
- Experience in manufacturing industry preferred
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills and ability to multitask
- High School Diploma required
Apply today for consideration!
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Available to interview from 7am-7pm upon request