An RI-based organization is looking to expand their team with the addition of an experienced Payroll Administrator. Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented and highly motivated individuals looking to be a successful addition. If you are seeking to grow professionally and sharpen your Payroll skills, this position would be a great fit for you!
Responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator:
- Responsible for the day-to-day payroll for the company; enter, review, and reconcile payroll data and resolve discrepancies as necessary
- Management of payroll-related activities; garnishments, deductions, timekeeping, stipends, bonus/commission, retro corrections, expense reimbursements, etc.
- Complete year-end activities, including issuing W2 forms, 1095 forms, federal and state tax reconciliations, filings, etc.
- Work with line managers and employees to resolve payroll questions and issues
Requirements of the Payroll Administrator:
- Minimum 2-3 years of payroll experience
- Preferred experience in ADP
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Excellent communication with a customer service approach
- Demonstrated a high level of personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of payroll and tax laws
For immediate consideration, submit your application today!
City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, military status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please get in touch with us.