An award winning Cranston, RI international manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their team. The role will assist with the payroll process for both the US & Canadian sides of the business, provide support to inquiring employees, and innovate to make payroll procedures as efficient and effective as possible.
Key Responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator:
- Process in-house payroll for US & Canadian employees
- Act as the primary point of contact for employees with payroll-related inquiries
- Maintain personnel records and update information as necessary in regards to pay rates, sick/vacation time, etc.
- Handle and resolve any payroll discrepancies
- Assist with HR special projects
- Generate reports as needed
Key Qualifications of the Payroll Administrator:
- 3+ years of experience with payroll processes (both US and Canadian experience, a plus)
- Strong knowledge of payroll taxation
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and computer skills
- SAP a plus
- Must be able to work collaboratively and independently
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Please note: City Personnel offers extended interview hours from 7 am-7 pm ** upon request
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, military status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.