Looking for a Warehouse Specialist to assist in a company’s daily operations including, but not limited to:
If you have previous warehouse or manufacturing experience and consider yourself to be dependable and detail oriented, apply today for this Opportunity!
*** ALL shifts
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Specialist:
- Functions as a utility team member and work in various departments
- Receives and unloads inbound material; processes inbound shipments, stocks material, processes customer returns and notifies management of damaged shipments.
- Ensures accurate and timely shipping of all materials and potential back order procedures while supporting all freight and safety policies.
- Performs a variety of warehouse duties such as pull/assemble customer orders, check outbound orders for accuracy/completeness, inventory stock checks, restock and label vendor product, move, store and replenish material, and conduct daily cycle counts
- Maintains the integrity of material through proper handling and storage
- Safe working environment by following all safety rules and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to Management
- Accurately maintains shipping and receiving related information in associated systems
- Utilizes internal communication methods, i.e. Gmail and Google Talk, to effectively communicate with CSRs, Supply Chain team, and other internal customers
Qualifications of Warehouse Specialist:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting for at least 1 year
- Strongly prefers a minimum of 2 years experience in a warehouse environment, including experience with order picking, shipping, receiving, inventory counts, pick/pack
- Understanding of FIFO(First In, First Out) OSHA requirements, safety awareness and hazardous material shipping.
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent.
- Proficient with UPS, FedEx and dedicated Logistics systems experience with Google sites, Gmail and Google Chrome preferred.
Want to explore more exciting job opportunities? Click here