The Bilingual Workforce Specialist is responsible for coaching and advising job seekers on job opportunities, training programs, and any other initiates designed to assist them with their career and long-term goals.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Bilingual Workforce Specialist:
- Provide individual career counseling to job seekers
- Present relevant and useful resources
- Support and enhance career-related decision-making.
- Administer self-assessment tools
- Facilitate skill development in support of job seekers’ search processes, including networking, resume and cover letter writing, and interviewing.
- Contribute to the team on strategic and operational levels.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and collaborate with staff to enhance professional development and to exchange industry best practices.
- Complete reports, projects, and duties as assigned.
Requirements for the Bilingual Workforce Specialist:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in career counseling, employment coaching.
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience working in high-paced and diverse environments
- Experience interfacing with employers for participant placements.
- Experience in job readiness and career preparation programs.
- Proven track record of high-level customer service and organizational skills.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for consideration.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Human Resources|