A Providence, RI office is seeking to hire a dynamic and experienced full-time Bookkeeper.
The ideal candidate should be extremely well organized and detail-oriented. If you are independent, intelligent, detail-oriented, and have a great attitude, then apply today!
Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper:
- Set up & manage new job folders with signed contracts; invoice customers; receive payments; enter deposits and balances; bill monthly as needed
- Open mail, enter bills into Quick Books, AP, and make payments in a timely manner
- Maintain and reconcile QuickBooks, multiple bank accounts, loans and credit cards timely
- Pro-actively manage all Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables and cash management
- Manage company credit, on-time payments for credit cards, loans, vendor terms
- Answer phones, open mail, file, scan, organize, etc.
Qualifications of the Bookkeeper:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to focus and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail; strong follow up and follow-through
- Bachelor Degree in finance, accounting, economics, math, or equivalent preferred
- Absolute proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
Please submit your resumes today to be considered!
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|