Looking to hire an experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper who is extremely well organized and detail-oriented to join a great company in the Smithfield, RI area. If you are independent, intelligent, results-oriented, and have a great attitude, then apply today!
Responsibilities of the Full Charge Bookkeeper:
- Set up & manage new job folders with signed contracts; invoice customers; receive payments; enter deposits and balances; bill monthly as needed
- Open mail, enter bills into Quick Books, AP, and make payments in a timely manner
- Maintain and reconcile QuickBooks, multiple bank accounts, loans, and credit cards timely
- Pro-actively manage all Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables and cash management
- Manage company credit, on-time payments for credit cards, loans, vendor terms
- Answer phones, open mail, file, scan, organize, etc.
Qualifications of the Full Charge Bookkeeper:
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to focus and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail; strong follow up and follow-through
- Bachelor Degree in finance, accounting, economics, math, or equivalent preferred
- Absolute proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
- Independent worker with strong work ethic, self-motivation, and problem-solving skills
Please submit your resumes today to be considered!
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Manufacturing & Production|