We are seeking a Customer Service Representative with order entry experience for a growing company in Providence, RI. The ideal candidate has previous experience with order entry and customer service in an office environment.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Field customer calls and answer any inquiries they have.
- Enter customer purchase orders, verify pricing and product availability, and ensure on-time delivery.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with both your team and the customers, as well as the ability to resolve customer issues.
- Work closely with the sales team to answer questions and handle any issues that arise in a professional and efficient manner.
- Maintain knowledge of all products to effectively answer customer questions.
- Enter, update, and manage customer information using the CRM system.
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and effective organization skills
- Demonstrates good judgment and discretion
- Ability to work independently or under supervision
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex procedures to people at varying comfort levels with technology
Please submit your resumes today to be considered!
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
|Job Category||Manufacturing & Distribution|