Busy multi-practice in East Providence is looking for a friendly, organized, computer savvy Experienced Medical Secretary to provide customer service to patients, staff, and practitioners. Must be professional, efficient, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task under pressure. Medical office experience is required.
Duties of the Experienced Medical Secretary:
- Greet patients and visitors professionally and direct patients appropriately to receive services.
- Schedule/cancel/reschedule an appointment according to a patient’s request and/or scheduling guidelines.
- Maintain schedule accuracy by reviewing the schedule, and provide feedback to team members.
- Perform scheduling and general office related duties.
- Verify and update patient’s demographic and insurance information
- Identify, collect, and post-co-payments and fees.
- Check patients in and out for appointments including scheduling future appointments as instructed.
Requirements of the Experienced Medical Secretary:
- Efficiency & Time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Microsoft Office
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service and/or healthcare experience is a big plus
- Experience with Eaglesoft is a big plus
Please submit your resumes today to be considered!
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.