**This position is REMOTE but requires extensive travel throughout US & Canada. Candidates can be located anywhere in US.**
As a member of this motivated team, the Field Service Technician will provide on-site technical support for customers including installation, maintenance and repair of customers machinery on site.
Duties of the Field Service Technician:
- Install product on-site at customer locations in accordance with formal installation instructions
- Train customers on the operation of machinery
- Provide support to customers and via phone, e-mail and other communications
- Troubleshoot issues and diagnosis repairs on machinery
Requirements of the Field Service Technician:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Minimum of an Associates degree in Electrical Engineering
- In-depth knowledge of electrical controls, wiring, motors and drives
- Strong computer proficiency and excellent communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively
Please submit your resumes today to be considered!
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.