Providence, RI medical practice seeking a flexible and team-oriented Medical Assistant Floater to join their fast-paced office and assist with both clinical and clerical duties. Interested candidates should possess strong medical assistant experience in both clerical and clinical duties and excellent patient care.
** DIRECT HIRE JOB OPPORTUNITY – PAYING UP TO $20 PER HOUR **
Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant Floater:
- Greets patients and takes them back to rooms
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patients charts
- Prepares examination rooms and maintains daily cleaning list
- Perform injections and EKGs
- Formulates and documents patient care plans, charts, tests, and examination results in the medical record
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Office Manager or Physician
Qualifications of the Medical Assistant Floater:
- Minimum of 6 months of Medical Assistant experience
- Excellent patient care and customer service
- Previous EMR experience
- MUST have up-to-date immunization records
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for consideration.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.