Seeking an experienced Medical Billing – Behavioral Health professional for a specialized medical office in Providence, RI! Previous knowledge of the medical billing process with a background in a behavioral facility required.
Responsibilities for Medical Billing – Behavioral Health :
- Review and entry of daily office charges, modifiers, services, and claims
- Entering and auditing billing codes to ensure proper billing through insurances and providers
- Assist with patient calls to resolve billing or payment concerns when needed
- Maintain and update billing procedures as regulations/requirement changes occur
- Accuracy in recording charges, payments, billing files, etc.
Requirements for the Medical Billing – Behavioral Health :
- Medical Billing background and experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Experience in CPT and ICD-10 coding
- Proficiency with Excel spreadsheets, accounting and billing software, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information about client services and records in compliance with HIPAA regulations
Please send your resume to apply for immediate consideration.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.