A busy medical office in East Providence is seeking a friendly, compassionate, and organized Medical Office Admin. The candidate must be a quick learner, use good judgment, and have great customer skills. Must be available Monday through Friday, and occasional traveling is required.
Responsibilities of the Medical Office Admin:
- Greet patients, vendors, and other visitors to our office
- Responsible for all front desk functions in the office, such as patient check-in/out, insurance verification, obtaining referrals, collecting copayments, patient balances, and balance the cash drawer at end of the day
- Utilize our medical office EMR system to schedule new and follow up appointments for our patients
- Answer phones
- Answer patient questions and provide assistance and directions when necessary
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient records
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Medical Office Admin:
- 12 months min of similar medical front desk experience.
- Knowledge of billing procedures and insurance verifications
- Data entry
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must have a positive attitude and ability to multitask
- Must be flexible
- Ability to handle cash transactions and balance cash drawers
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment independently or as part of a team
- Must be able to handle interruptions and deal effectively with confidential information
Please send your resume to apply for immediate consideration.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.