In need of a great Medical Assistant who is bilingual! This individual will be fluent in Spanish and English as well as with the medical terminology, has great clinical and clerical experience, and can play a vital role in a busy medical practice located in Providence, RI.
Previous experience in the medical field and the use of EMR systems ideally required to apply.
*Sign on Bonus if you get hired/ placed with a client on a permanent basis. Apply to inquire today!
Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant – Bilingual:
- Assist with all front desk receptionist duties: Greet patients, Check patients in and out, Verify insurance, Schedule and confirm appointments, and Collect co-pays
- Assist with the clinical side as well: rooming patients, getting vitals, performing EKG’s/ injections (when necessary), assisting doctors with minor in-office procedures as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Medical Assistant – Bilingual:
High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Fluency in Spanish & English, a must
- Prior experience in a medical office
Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience
Please submit your resumes today to be considered!
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.