great law firm in the Fall River, MA area is in need of a fabulous team player to fill their Paralegal – Real Estate position. An ideal candidate must be professional, organized, and hold previous Real Estate law, or title handling experience.
Responsibilities of the Paralegal- Real Estate:
- Assist with the creating and drafting title insurance policies
- Scan, record, and store client information
- Prepares court papers, types and files documents
- Answering phones and assisting clients
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Requirements of the Paralegal- Real Estate:
- Previous Commercial Real Estate law experience, a must!
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Great can-do attitude!
If you are interested in this position and have the experience required, please submit your resume.
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.