This is an immediate hire for an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal for a well-respected, reputable Rhode Island-based law firm located in Warwick RI. Must have Personal Injury experience.
Responsibilities of the Personal Injury Paralegal:
- Assist in all aspects of the claims process
- Manage case files, e-filing, maintain client contact and interact with attorneys
- Complete medical summaries (review, write, summarize)
Requirements of the Personal Injury Paralegal:
- 1+ years of personal injury experience
- Experience working with case management software preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Please submit your resumes today to be considered!
In consideration of recent events regarding the Covid-19 virus, City Personnel is offering virtual interviewing in lieu of an in-person interview.
City Personnel is a leading staffing agency in Providence, RI.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.